Not wonderful so far.
- I tried to find a banjo teacher, failed, haven’t been practicing.
- I haven’t got round to volunteering for anything. I was meaning to last weekend, Blood Bowl interfered, which is a lame excuse for not helping the community. Next weekend.
- I’ve read no books this year, unless you count the rulebook for a Games Workshop game about aircraft, and the first few chapters of a book about AT&T. I’m not sure why I’m not reading so much, but I think it’s probably TV.
- I’ve taken off one afternoon in January. Call that a 25% completion rate?
- I’m playing quite a bit of Blood Bowl. I really couldn’t say if I’m improving or not…
- I’m not sleeping more, and I’m still eating dreadful food.
- … which means I’ve put on weight, not gained it.
- Not touched the new novel.
- We hiked in Discovery Park. I suppose that’s a start.
- Juggling? Huh?
So, that’s 2.25 out of 10. Plenty of room to improve for the next 11 months.