Available Teams & Restrictions
Only Skaven, Underworld, and Clan teams are permitted to enter the Cheese Plate. Underworld teams are only allowed in if they roster a Rat Ogre as a big guy, and at least two Skaven players. (The snooty rodents behind the Cheese Plate have some kind of strange prejudice against those goblin-and-troll teams that sometime pretend to be rats…)
The five Clans are as listed below:
[Thanks to the good souls on Fumbbl for curating the Clan rosters over the years.]
Each team roster should be built using one of those seven teams, with a budget of 1,100,000 gp. A minimum of 11 regular players should be included in the roster before including any star players. If two teams roster the same star player, it plays for both teams – the warpstone-suffused environment means strange things can happen at the Cheese Plate.
Each team has a budget of SPP for skills.
|Skaven, Underworld, Clan Eshin, Clan Mors||54 SPP|
|Clan Pestilens, Clan Skryre||60 SPP|
|Clan Moulder||66 SPP|
No random skills or stat increases are allowed. No player may have more than 2 additional skills. Any unspent SPP are lost.
See page 71 of the Blood Bowl rulebook for costs of multiple skills:
|One Primary Skill||6 SPP|
|One Secondary Skill||12 SPP|
|Two Primary Skills||14 SPP|
|One Primary & One Secondary Skill||20 SPP|
|Two Secondary Skills||26 SPP|
The following inducements are available:
- Any Star Players with the ‘Underworld Challenge’ keyword.
- Warlock Engineer (150,000 gp) – note that the Warlock can only cast the Warp Lightning spell once per match – Thunderbolts are not available due to the weather conditions in the Northwest
- Krot Shockwhisker (70,000 gp)
- Mungo Spinecracker (80,000 gp)
- The Trundlefoot Triplets (80,000 gp)
- 0-3 Bribes (100,000 gp or 50,000 gp for any team with the Bribery & Corruption keyword)
- 0-2 Bloodweiser Kegs (50,000 gp each)
Inducements must be the same for all three games – you can’t vary from game to game. If a team has a TV disadvantage, this does not allow for any extra inducements or Prayers to Nuffle.